How to Work on your physical perspective:
1. Reality checks and stress definition – You want to know as precisely as possible, the exact triggers of your illness.
2. Reality checks and stress environment – You want to know as accurately as possible, the environmental triggers of your disease.
3. Evaluate the people, places, and things related to your illness.
4. Notice people who lighten your condition immediately.
5. Be aware of things or people that intensify your state.
6. Journal all observation successes and failures.
Reverend Mike Wanner
May 29, 2018