How to Work on Mental Perspective by Yourself:
1. Reality checks and stress definition – You will want to know as precisely as possible, the exact mental images that trigger your illness.
2. Reality checks and stress environment – You want to know as accurately as possible, the exact psychological triggers of your condition.
3. Evaluate the people, places, and things related to the emotional perspective of your illness.
4. Notice things or people that lighten your condition immediately.
5. Be aware of things or people that intensify your situation.
6. Journal all observation successes and failures
Reverend Mike Wanner