How to Work on a Stress Level by Yourself:
1. Reality checks and stress definition – You want to know as precisely as possible, the exact trigger of your illness.
2. Reality checks and stress environment – You want to know as accurately as possible, the precise environmental triggers of your disease.
3. Evaluate the people, places, and things related to your illness.
4. Notice people who lighten your stress immediately.
5. Be aware of things or people that intensify your condition.
6. Journal all observation successes and failures.
Reverend Mike Wanner